Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

School's Finished!

Image result for school finishedSchool's Finished!
Image result for school finishedI am now back and school has finished and it is good to be back at home.After school we had went somewhere I did not know where because how I had felt tired and sleepy so then I had went to sleep and had enjoyed the car ride.School has now finished and it is time for me to be blogging more for my readers to check out.What I found challenging in school was trying to not talk to Kensington since there was a lot of talking happening near our table so what I did was move away to another spot which was next to Akanesi,Leilani and Monita.What I did not find challenging was having to move since room 9 and 10 went into one class.What I really enjoyed was having me do the right thing for me to get back on task.
IALT:reflect about school finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment