Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Image result for musicListening 2 Music!
Image result for musicThis afternoon some students in room 10 are now listening to music since it is the last block.The rules in room 9 about listening to music is that we are only allowed to listen to music in the last block of the day which means after lunchtime room 9 students are allowed to listen to music but have to use earphones to be able to listen since Ms Komor does not like it when people blast their music.I really enjoy listening to music because how it makes me more faster and also makes me focus to do my work.What I find challenging with listening to music is trying to find music that I really enjoy.
What is your favourite music?
Who is your favourite singer/rapper?
Please answer by commenting.
IALT:reflect about me listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment