Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Tai Chi Tomorrow!

Image result for tai chiTai Chi Tomorrow!
Image result for tai chiTomorrow at 9:30 in the morning we have tai chi with our teacher Mr Gordon who teach's us some relaxing tai chi moves that can calm us down and can help us with our health because how it is just like yoga which makes you calm and feel good.I really enjoy going to tai chi because how I can learn new moves that can calm me down when I am getting red.My next steps will be trying to tech people since people can get calm and I think doing these tai chi moves can improve them by keeping them calm.
So would you do Tai Chi?
What do you think Tai Chi is?
Please write down you answer's below where I will check it.
Image result for tai chi-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: relfect about tai chi tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment