Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

New Goal 4 This Week!

Image result for goalNew Goal 4 This Week!
This week my new goal is trying to be able to reach over 300 blog post.What I want to try and achieve by the end of this week is trying to reach 300 blog post since my goal by the end of this month is trying to reach 500 blog post and I believe in myself that I am going to achieve that goal because how I consistently blog at home and at school and I really enjoy knowing that.I really enjoyed having to see me achieve my goal in two days which was trying to achieve 200 blog post by the end of this week but now it has changed because how this week I want to try and reach over 300 blog post.
Image result for goalWhat would you do if you were me?
Would you try and reach many blog post if no why no?
Please write down you answer's below where I can see them.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about my new goal for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment