Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Technology 2Morrow!

Image result for tamaki collegeTechnology 2morrow!
Tomorrow I can't wait because how tomorrow we have technology with our lovely three teachers from Tamaki College which is Ms Tuipulotu,Mr Grundy and Ms Ferguson.Right now I am in Ms Ferguson group making clocks which I am very excited about me how this will be the frist time I ever made my own clock and it will be great for me to try something new.I really enjoy doing technology for me to try new things and what I don't enjoy is having to get into trouble from the teacher since our group students sometimes gets into trouble.
Image result for tamaki collegeWhat do you enjoy doing at technology?
Would you rather do Cooking,Hard Materials or Graphics?
Please leave your amazing answers below by commenting on your writer's blog post.
IALT:Reflect about technology tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment