Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Me and My Buddy!

Me And my Buddy!

Here today I am going to show you a photo of what my buddy Luisa looks like.I will describe Luisa as a sporty person who loves to play sports and also loves to run a lot.Since it is almost athletics day Luisa has chosen to run to get ready for athletics since it is almost athletics.I really enjoyed having Lusia as my buddy because how I got to communicate with her by writing down some comments on some of the manaiakalani movies from other schools which I had really enjoyed doing with her.

What would you describe your buddy as?
What are your thoughts?
Image result for camera pngPlease leave your answer below by commenting for your writer to check out.
IALT:show my readers a photo of me and my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment