Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

CHECK THIS OUT

Image result for sugar is badCHECK THIS OUT!
Here today I am going to show you a link that will take you to room 10's manakalani movie.When I had seen there movie I had seen how exciting it was because how they were talking about bad things about sugar and what you can do to be fit and healthy which is eating vegetables and fruit.I really enjoy hearing the rap because how it sound so lit and cool for other school's to check out.This movie that room 10 did was so amazing and cool which also made me laugh with some of the lyrics of the rap.
So what do you think room 10 did good?
Image result for healthyDo you think they could improve more if yes WHY?
ROOM 10 MOVIE(LINK)
IALT:show them a link that takes them to room 10's manakalani movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment