Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

CHECK THIS OUT!

Image result for fitnessCHECK THIS OUT!
Here today I am going to show you a link that takes YOU to our class site for you guys to check out our manakalani film festival that we made based on our fitness we are been doing since term 2.I really enjoyed seeing the movie we have created because how I got to see all of my classmates contribute in the movie and also really enjoyed watching it because how I got to see some fitness moves that I could work on if I want to try and get fit.
So what is your favorite fitness move?
Do you like Fitness and Why?
Please comment below with your answers than your writer Aletheia Fifita can check.
Image result for movieRoom 9 MOVIE(LINK)
IALT:show my readers and people a link that takes them to room 9's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment