Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Lunch Time!

Image result for racingLunch Time!
On Lunch Time me,Kensington,Akih and Alone went to the field to take a race.It was so cool  because how I got to practice how to race since Athletics is coming up and I am so excited to be racing for my house colour which is blue which is TRIPOLI.I got to have a race with the girl who I thought was so fast which was Constance.Me and Constance had always raced each other since we were little.I really enjoyed racing to have a practice to see if I am fast or if I need to improve more in my racing. 
How fast do you think you are?
Do you have a person that you think want to improve your running to beat them?
Image result for racingPlease comment below with your answer's.
IALT:Reflect about lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment