Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

My Favourite Movie!

Image result for movieMy Favourite Movie!
At the manaiakalani film festival I really enjoyed seeing the movie and I had really enjoyed seeing the movie created by someone from our school.It was from room 10 which was them making a movie about sugar.The reason why I really enjoyed seeing the movie is because how I got to see there cool rap that Curty and Kenneth made about people eating sugar which is not healthy.I really enjoyed seeing there cool rap that had some ideas like going for a run instead of eating junk food.I had really enjoyed watching the movie because how it made me reflect about me slowing down when I am eating junk food.
What are your thoughts?
What is your favourite movie and why?
Image result for moviePlease write down your answers.
IALT:Write down my favourite movie that I have watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment