Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Good Morning!

Good Morning!!
Image result for good morningGood morning and welcome back to my blog.
I am so glad to be for more blogging for people to check.I really am going to enjoy this day because how today we have our manaiakalani film festival going on today so our school is going to check out some of the other school's movies that they have created which will be very cool and then we go back to school and write down some comments on the movies.Our girls group also has tai chi with our teacher Mr Gordon and I am super excited.
What have you enjoyed in this day?
Image result for good morningWould you like to have a day like this everyday?
Please comment below for me to take a look at your amazing answers.
IALT:say good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment