Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Image result for musicListening 2 Music!
Today with me blogging I have chosen to listen to music at the same time since it is so boring just listening to nothing.I really enjoy listening to music because how it can keep me up and make me do things more faster which I enjoy to do.I really enjoy listening to music written from the famous singers like:
    Image result for music
  1. Beyonce
  2. Sia
  3. Nicki Minaj
and other singers.Listening to music is one thing I like.I just like listening not listening to music and singing but how I am a pretty not good singer.
Image result for music

What are your favorite songs?
Who is your favorite singer?
Image result for musicDo you wish to be a singer just like the famous artist who have created there own songs?
Please answer below for me to take a look at your answers.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Image result for musicReflect about me listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment