Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Great Job Akih!

Image result for great jobGreat Job Akih!
Here today I have seen that Akih has came back online to be blogging more for her readers to check out some of her new blog post that she is doing and here today I have seen that Akih has also achieved the goal of reaching 200 blog post and I am so proud of my friend Akih for consistently blogging at home and at school.I really enjoy seeing the amount of blog post she has because how it reminds me and about me when I blog so many blog post.I found it exciting to see she had reached 200 blog post I think her next steps will be writing information that takes her readers to want to look at it and maybe comment and know more about what she is showing to them.
Image result for great jobSo what do you think she should improve on?
Is she doing any quality blog post if not why do you think?
Do you have any feedback and feed forward comments?
Please answer by writing down you answer's below in the comment section.
Image result for great job-Thank you for reading!
IALT:say great job to Akih and write down why.
Image result for great job-Enjoy reading feel free to take a look but don't forget to write down your answer's below and don't forget to check out some of Akih's blog post by CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment