Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Manaiakalani Film Festival!

Manaiakalani Film Festival!
Image result for movie pngHere today we have just came back from going to the manaiakalani film festival and watching some movies.We only watched movies from our school and Point England school and I had really enjoyed watching it because how I got to see some cool movies that Point England had made.Here today I am working with Kensington and Akih and Alone on a presentation where we are reflecting about the manaiakalani film festival.I really enjoyed doing this because how I came back to watch some other movies created from other manaiakalani schools and also comment below about what they did great with there movie.Here is our presentation.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Who do you think did the best movie and why?
Image result for movie pngWould you like to create your own movie?
Please tell me by commenting below.
Image result for movie pngIALT:Reflect about manaiakalani 
film festival.
-Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment