Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Nearly Going 2 Sleep!

Image result for sleep animatedNearly Going 2 Sleep!
So it is late and I am almost getting ready to go to sleep for me to take a rest for tomorrow and I am so excited for Wednesday because how we have the manaiakalani Film Festival going on and also our group of girls have tai chi with Mr Gordon which is going to be a FUN day.I really enjoyed blogging today because how I got to achieve the goal of reaching over 200 blog post which is empress for a year 7 girl just like me but I am so proud of my friend Akih for reaching over 200 blog post and she is a year 7 in my class.
So what time do you sleep?
Would you wish to be like my friend Akih and I reach over many blog post in a month and maybe reach over 1000 blog post altogether?
Image result for sleep animatedPlease write down your answers below to take a look.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
reflect about me nearly going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment