Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 2 Activity 2-Art Deco!
Image result for art decoWelcome back to my blog.
So this is day 2 activity 2 about a art work.I was about back in the 1920's there was a new artistic movement emerged in New Zealand and also around the world.It had been called Art Deco. The picture had been a classic example of what an Art Deco piece looked like.So what we are suppose to be doing is taking a look at the picture and judge if we liked it and also write down what we think of the colors in the paintings.We also had to rate this painting from 1-5 stars (1 star = terrible painting, 2 stars =
pretty bad painting, 3 stars = okay painting,
4 stars = good painting and 5 stars =
amazing painting).After we had rated the pain we had to also write down why we had rated with that number.
So here is what I think.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Do I like it?
Of course I like it because how it has a beautiful picture with beautiful and pretty colors and it really stands out plus it looks perfect if your telling a story about this girl in the car.
This is the art deco painting.
What do I think about the colors?
I think that they colors look amazing and good plus it suits the painting which is really fabulous.
I think I will rate this in 5 stars because how it is a amazing painting with amazing colors that has been putting on plus I really enjoy seeing a beautiful and pretty painting from back in the days.
-Enjoy Reading!
So what do you rate the painting?
Do you enjoy looking at it?
Please answer by commenting below!
IALT: rate the painting.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
What a good post! I think that is great that you mentioned in your reasons for liking it the fact that it would be easy to tell a story about this girl in this car, I never thought of that, but now that you mentioned it make completely sense. If you would write a story about the girl, what you think the story would be about? I would imagine that she is escaping and going to somewhere where she can be free.
Furthermore, I liked that you provided us with more information such as your opinion about the colours and how it contributes to make the painting more harmonious. Last but no least, is the fact that you label the painting image as this shows that you are aware of the importance to make clear references in your blog so your public can understand and engage more with your post. Well done!
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

I think the girl will be driving to find something new that people have not seen before and maybe would do a experience on what people should know about that thing that she found.
Thanks very much Patricia,
CHEERS!

Post a Comment