Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey-Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey
Bonus Activity - Snail Mail!
Greetings
&
Image result for postcardWelcome back to my blog.
So in this activity it will be a bonus activity worth about 16 points and I can't wait to start this activity.So in the year 1950s people use to communicate each other by writing letter and according to the New Zealand history website that New Zealanders has sent over 200 million letters and postcards between the year 150 and 1960.So For this activity we had to imagine that you are living in New Zealand in the 1950s. Design the front of a postcard that you could send to a friend. Try to include elements of Kiwiana in your design (e.g. Pohutukawa trees, Hokey Pokey ice cream, etc). Post a copy of your postcard picture to your blog.
 Be sure to describe what you have did.
Here is my postcard that I made in google drawing.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
So I have written down this letter to my little brother Nesi who is 4 years old.
I have made the letter in Tonga and
I have puttin down some palm trees that are at Tonga plus I have
gotten on Tongan pattern below.
I also have the sun which means it is a sunny day at Tonga.
Next to the pattern is the Coat of arms of Tonga.
My background is the flower which means the beautiful flowers
that we have in Tonga.
IALT:write down a postcard to someone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia,

Just a beautiful job done!!! Lovely postcard with lots of interesting features!!! Good for you.

Leslie

Post a Comment