Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity!
Greetings
Image result for family&
Welcome back to my blog.
So in this activity it will be a bonus activity worth about 6 points and in this activity it had been talking about fun family facts.
We had to answer the question:
What makes your family special?
Image result for familyand also choose 3 people close to me in my family and also ask them:
what there two favourite thing to do in summer are?
and also write down two fun facts about each person in the family.
So here is a google drawing with what I have wrote.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to talk more about my family than I do online.
Image result for family-Enjoy Reading and hope you enjoyed learning some new facts about my family.
So what are some things that your family do?
Who is your closest 3 family members?
Please answer by commenting below!
IALT:write down 2 facts about my three closest family members than write down my answer the question.

4 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Aletheia,

Wow! What great work you have been doing! My name's Ruby and I'm part of the Summer Learning Journey team. I'm really excited to be reading your blog posts for this summer!

You have done some awesome work here. I really like how you have laid out your thinking so creatively. It sounds like you have a wide range of talents in your family! Do you all like to play soccer together in the summer? I can't play soccer very well, but I like to watch my brother play in his team!

In summer my family likes to read, go to the beach, and have picnics :)

I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Rugby,

I really enjoy your postive comment to me plus I totally agree with you, my family is a pretty talent plus me,my brother Lopi,my sister Ana and my other sister Stephney really enjoy playing soccer.Sometimes we will play outside and find a ball to play soccer and it is so cool for me because how it helps me chanllenge myself with my brother Lopi who is a very good soccer player.

Thank You,
Aletheia

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Aletheia,

That's very cool that you are challenging yourself by playing with your brother. I bet he his helping you to improve your soccer skills!

Cheers,
Ruby.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruby,

Yes my brother sometimes helps me with my soccer skills which I really enjoy because how whenever we have soccer games he always has to be the one who scores.
Thanks,
Aletheia.

Post a Comment