Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey-Day 2 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 2 Activity 1:
Image result for a slient filmIn this activity it talked about back in the days in the year 1920's when people had seen a massive surge in the number of people when they had gone to the movies.So like in this activity it had talked about the movie Silent film that were created and in this activity we had to watch these to movie trailers and on our blog we had to tell you guys hat we think about the movie and we had to also be careful because how in the movie trailers no one had been talkin plus we had to also tell you guys Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film? Why/Why not?
-Enjoy Reading!


Charlie Chaplin - The Gold Rush (Trailer)!

What I think about the movie?
I think that the movie is very cool because how I got to see people act out there emotions in this movie.
Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film?

Why/Why not?

I would enjoy watching the movie because how I loved it

how when there had been some sound effects in the

backgrounds which had made it very cool and amazing.
So what do you think?


Charlie Chaplin - The Lion's Cage

What I think about the movie?
I think that this movie looks amazing because how in the trailer he tries to find ways to get out of the lion cage
Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film?
Why/Why not?
I would enjoy watching it because how it looks so amazing and cool with nobody speaking but only music.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down what I think about me making the film and also writing down my answer to the questions that were given.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
Yes, I definitely think you would enjoy making a silent a film. Actually I think you should make one and post here as well. I like the image you used, you could added a text box in the image an mentioned something along these lines: by Aletheia.
However, in order for you to gain full points in this task you need to provide us with the answers that are requested. For this activity you need to
1."Watch the trailer for Gold Rush or The Lion's Cage. On your blog, tell us what you think the movie is about. "
2."Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film? Why/Why not?"
Please make sure you answer these questions and let me know.
Keep up the good work!
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,
Thank you so much I just might of forgotten but I have edited it.

Thanks,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment