Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey-Day 3 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3 Activity 1 - Ready to Roll.
Greetings
&
Welcome back to my blog.
So back in the days in the year 1970 there was one of the most common television programmers which was called Ready to cool.It had been broadcast on Saturday's afternoons and hosted by a man named Roger Gascoigne. During when the show was still on Roger would introduce music videos and then play them for the TV audience.He had also invited some famous people to come onto the show and perform songs that were currently popular.So for this activity I had to 
Image result for karaokePretend that I am a contestant on Ready to Roll.
 Think about What song you would want to perform.
 How would you prepare for your performance? 
What props/costume would you need?
The song I would pick is  One last Song by Sam Smith.
I would prepare this performance like it is me singing to a closet member of my family and things I need to wear is a lovey dress with some heals and make up on to sing out to the audience and onto the tv.
I am not really good at singing and don't have the confidence to do this but I have imagined doing this in my head.
So what do you think about my answers?
Please answer by commenting below.
IALT: think about me preforming up on a stage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia,

For this activity you were to listen to 3 songs and then give each of them a ranking, based on whether or not you liked them. The 3 songs you were to listen to are; Golden Harvest, Ray Columbus and the Invaders, and New Zealand Underdogs. This activity was not asking you to choose a song that you would perform...

You've worked so hard on this task - I'm disappointed for you that you're not understanding what is being asked of you...

You certainly get A for effort, however!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Greetings there I am so sorry that I have did this activity wrong but I will fix it.
Thanks!

Post a Comment