Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 2 Bonus Activity - Shake it off.
Image result for dance stylesGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
In the recent years many people from New Zealand have embraced a new form of exercise that is called Zumba.It has been developing by a man who is named Alberto Perez who has lived in the country of Columbia.He had been the one who created Zumba by bringing different types of dance styles together like,Cumbia,Mambo,Hip-hop,Soca,Samba and other.
So I had to look at three pictures which had shown different types of dance styles and then I had to match them up with the dances names and then on my blog I will show it to you and say why is it that one.Our hint was look at the cloths.
Here is a google drawing with the pictures and the name under the pictures which will tell you which one is which.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for dance stylesI can tell that the men and women is doing Tango because how in Tango you wear sassy dresses that makes you move around plus it is kind of just like a in love dance for couples.
I can tell that Zumba is the second photo because how in Zumba people wear exercise clothes when they do zumba.
I also know that the last photo is hip-hop because how in hip-hop you wear street clothes and some cool cloths when you dance.
-Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write the names for the dance styles and how I know it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment