Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3 Activity 2 - Bell Bottom Pants.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
The style from back in the days.
So in this activity it will be talking about the fashion back in the days.So in the 1970's it was quite unique with the fashion. We had to take a look at a photos of fashion that looked like back in 1970 and on our blog we had to write down two things that we like about the 1970's fashion and two things that we don't like about the fashion of the day.
So here is what I think.
I like:
  1. They use bright colors on there cloths to make it shine.
  2. I like that they wear short dress to let the air come pass them on a sunny hot day. 
What I don't like:
  1. I don't like that they have long pants because how sometimes I think people need some air to come threw there legs to make them not get hot since it can be a hot sunny day.
  2. The men had dark colors on because how I really think that bright colors are good for fashion.
So there you have my answers.
What I would wear is a top with some white shirts which will be my fashion.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down what I like about the fashion and what I don't like about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment