Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Fasi

Quality Blog Commenting
Image result for commentingFasi From Glen Brae.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So here now I have chosen to blog comment on someone's blog from the manaiakalani cluster.He is from Glen brae and his name is Fasi and Fasi will be a year 7 student.
Today I have chosen to blog comment on  Fasi's blog about his summer learning journey week 1 day 1.
Image result for commentingI really enjoyed blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see some different 3 interesting facts about Maui that he wrote.
If you want to see more from Fasi CLICK HERE!
Here is my comment down to Fasi.
Image result for commentingIALT:Write down 
quality blog 
comment on Fasi's blog about his summer learning journey blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment