Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3 Activity 1-Dealing with stress.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for stressSo in New Zealand lots of people are starting to lose their jobs during this decade.Experts thing that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed.It had been a very stressful time for families.sadly man of people still experience stress in there lives to this day.
So in this activity I have to answer a question which is
What about you?
the only reason why is because how the question is asking what makes me feel calm when I feel stressful plus On our blog we had to tell you guys what I do when I want to relax or de-stress.
What are my tips for dealing with stress?
Image result for walkingHere is what I think?
When I get stressed what I do is draw which makes me calm down and forget what I was stressed about.
Some tips that I will give you guys is:
  1. Do what you enjoy and forget what you were stressed about
  2. Take a deep breath and walk around.
There you have it.
You have my answer.
Enjoy reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT: think about when I am stressful and write down what I do to calm down and also write down some tips.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
I enjoyed reading your post because just recently I started to draw an I really found it a very relaxing activity, so this great tip for de-stress. Furthermore, I also found that taking time out in nature and go for walks is another very good strategy.
I noticed that you used 2 images to convey the same idea which is the "stress". For the future consider, to add images that convey different ideas or that create a contrast. For this case specifically, you could added an image about relaxation, someone drawing or going for a walk.
Keep up the great work!
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

Thank you very much for your postive comment.

THANKS!

Post a Comment