Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Angelina!

Quality Blog Commenting-
Angelina From Saint Patrick School.
Greetings
Image result for blog commenting&
Welcome back to my blog.
So since I have finished on the Summer Learning Journey Programme I have deiced to do some quality blog commenting on Peoples blogs and right now I have bog commented on one of my Te Taiao O Tamaki Buddies.Her name is Angelina and she attends Saint Patrick School.She is a year 6.
Image result for blog commentingHere today I have written down a long comment for Angelina to see.
I really enjoyed blog commenting because how I got to finally blog comment on someones blog plus I really enjoy seeing her blog post about the Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1 Activity.
Hope you all enjoy.
My Comment To Angelina!
Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Angelina's blog post CLICK HERE!
Image result for blog commentingIALT:Write down 
quality blog 
comment on Angelina's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment