Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 1 Activity 1-Meet and three Veg.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
It is now week 3,day 1 and I am now doing the frist activity for week 3.
So back in the day in 1950 women would stayed home and look after their children and raise them.They had been called housewives so many of the housewives had followed a simple rule which was preparing a evening meal called Meat and three veg rule.
What we had to do was we had to think about if meat and tree veg rule is a good one.
So I really enjoy seeing the Meat and three Veg rule because how it is healthy you just have one meat and three Veg's plus I think it will taste delicious in my mouth.Image result for dinner
Would you
enjoy eating a typical 1950s
dinner?
 Why or why not?
Yes I would to try out some food that people ate back in the days like food this year are food that they did not get to eat back in the days like fish and chips,chicken nibbles and other foods.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down if I think that the meat and three veg is a good rule or not and answer a question that was given to.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Kia ora Aletheia,
I agree with you, I think that the ‘meat and three veg' is a great rule to keep a healthy and balanced diet! Besides, you can do ‘meat and three veg' in many ways such as salads, soups and much more.
Furthermore, I liked how you added a picture to support you written and to promote a visual appealing to your post. Just one suggestion here, I urge you to get into the habit to source the pictures you are using from the internet.
Keep up the great work!

Kia kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,
Thank you very much for your comment.!

Post a Comment