Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 4 Activity 1 - Moana!
In late 2017 there was a movie that had been released by Disney which was called Moana. It is a amazing story about this young Polynesian girl from a fictional island called Motunui.This girl goes on a big adventure with a men called Maui.
So what we had to do was read the summary below of the plot of Moana.
I had to imagine that I am writing a script for a scene in the movie.
 A script tells the actors what lines they need to say. 
It looks something like this:
Moana:​ ​Maui, I can’t do it without your help! Maui:​ ​Too bad little girl, you’ll have to try.
Your script should give Moana and Maui at least 3 lines each.
Here is what I have written down.Hope you enjoyed.
Moana:So can we at least work together to get to
Maui:Why do you want to do this for?
Moana:I will do this for my village because how things are burning and going away plus fish are not be catches like they are all gone.
Maui:Wow but why go to Te Fiti.
Moana:Because to put back the heart so it can make nature more better.
Moana:So why did you even still the heart Maui?
Maui:Just wanted people to thought that I was cool.
There you have it.You have some lines of what I would give Moana and Maui to say for the Moana movie.
Hope you all enjoyed don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Write down a scrip for the Moana movie.

1 comment:

Cia said...

Hey Aletheia,

I think it’s very cool that you thought to write a short script for the movie ‘Moana’, how creative, maybe you might like to be a scriptwriter in the future. Just remember that the task asks you to write a summary of the movie, identify the main characters and share your favourite part of the film. Please edit your post to include those things, as I would love to give you points for this activity.

My favourite part of the movie was watching Moana and Māui interact with Tamatoa. It was creepy and entertaining at the same time, I thought ‘Shiny’ suited the scene perfectly. What is your favourite song from the film?

Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

Cia.

Post a Comment