Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Mataio

Quality Blog Commenting-

Image result for commentMataio @ Panmure Bridge School

Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So here today I am now blog commenting on a student who attends to Panmure Bridge School.His name is Mataio and he is a year 7 student doing the summer learning journey.
Here today I have chosen to blog comment on his blog post about him writing down some fun family facts.
Image result for commentI really enjoy blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see some fun facts about his family but what I did not enjoy was him not writing down some facts about him for his readers to know some facts about him.
Here is my comment to Mataio.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment