Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Jazire @ Glen Innes School

Quality Blog Commenting-

Jazire @ Glen Innes School!

Image result for commentHere today I am going to do a quality blog comment on a student who attends to Glen Innes School and is also doing the summer learning journey programme with some students who attend to his school and also have signed up to the summer learning journey.
Here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog about Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5.
I really enjoyed doing a quality blog comment on her blog because how on her blog I got to see all 2 activitys from day 5 then also see the bonus activity in that day.
Here is my quality blog comment to Jazire from Glen Innes.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:Write down a quality blog comment on students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment