Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Katelyn @ St Pius X Catholic School!

Quality Blog Commenting-

Image result for commentKatelyn @ St Pius X Catholic School!

Welcome back to my blog.
So today I am going to do another quality blog comment on another student who also attends to St Pius X Catholic School and is a year 7.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog about Summer learning journey Week one day 3:It's all in the family.
Image result for commentI really enjoy reading her blog because how because how I got to see her reason to why or why not would she have a large family then I would see her pepeha that she had written.I also got to see her fun family facts which was cool because how I got to see two things that each of her family enjoy's.
Here is my comment to Katelyn.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:Write down a quality blog comment on people's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment