Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Saveu @ St Pius X Catholic School

Quality Blog Commenting-

Saveu @ St Pius X Catholic School

Image result for comment
Greetings and welcome to my blog.
It is now a new day and today I am going to be doing some more quality blog commenting on other students and here today I am going to be doing a quality blog comment on a student who attends to St Pius X Catholic School and is also a year 8 doing the summer learning journey programme.
Here today I have chosen to blog comment on his blog about summer learning journey Week One day 1.
I really enjoy reading his blog post because how I got to see his letter that he had written down for a person called Caroline.
Here is my comment that I have written down for Suave.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
IALT:Write down a quality blog comment on people's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment