Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey!

Summer Learning Journey!
Bonus - The​ ​4​ ​O’Clock​ ​News!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for Jacinda ArdernSo in this activity it will be a bonus activity worth about 10 points and I can't wait to start off with this acitivty.So in the year 1982 in Te Karere a Moari Language news had showed premiered on television.It had been continued to stream live on TV to this day.It is often hosted by a man named Scotty Morrison.
So in this activity
I had to Imagine that I was Scotty Morrison and that I was able to interview anyone I wanted. 
Image result for Scotty Morrison show
This is Scotty Morrison.
Who would you choose to interview and why?
I would also choose Jacinda Ardern to know her better to see if she can make New Zealand great and also to have some ideas of how she can do it.
 What would you like to find out?
I would like to find out what things is she changing from New Zealand.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:imagine that I am Scotty Morrison and that I could interview anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment