Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Week 2 Bonus Activity!
Image result for anzac dayGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
So in this activity it will be a bonus activity worth about 10 points and I am so excited to start it because how in this bonus activity it will be talking about in Flanders Field.In Flanders Field is a poem written for those people who frighted in the world wars and I am so happy that we have some fighters fight for our country's.
In this activity we had to read the Flanders Field poem by John McCrae and tell you guys what I think of the poem and also write down 
Do you like it?
How does it make you feel? 
So here is my answers.Image result for anzac day
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
So what I think about this poem is thinking of the brave fighters who keeps New Zealand a free country for people to come and I am very grateful that we have brave and strong solders fight for us.
I really like to poem because how it is decated to the soilers and women who where at the world wars to right for New Zealand's freedom and were lucky that we got them.
It makes me feel so proud that we had these freedom fighters come and fight for us because how if it was not for them we will be like country that need help.
So what do you think?
Do you think I am right or wrong?
Please answer by commenting below!
IALT:write down what I liked about the poem and what I felt about the poem.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
I agree with you, when I read this poem it also make me feel proud, thankful and a bit sad as well because so many of these brave men lost their lives fighting to secure our freedom.
I liked the pictures you used here too, these enhance your written well and promote a compelling visual imagery that evokes a sense of honour and significance.
Well done!
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

It me Aletheia and thank you for your lovely comment that I have received.

Thanks,
Aletheia!

Patricia said...

You are welcome! I am really enjoying reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

Thank U very much!

Post a Comment