Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Finished!

Image result for well done you made itSummer Learning Journey Finished!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for well done you made itWell I feel so surprised and excited that I have finished the Summer Learning Journey.Now it is time for me to do some quality blog commenting on people's blogs about there Summer Learning Journey Blog post.Hope you guys enjoyed reading all of my Summer Learning Journey blog post from week 1 to week 4.
Make sure to stay tune to read all my quality blog commenting.
I really enjoy seeing that I have completed the Summer Learning Journey and hope to another next year.
-Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for well done you made itIALT:
reflect about me finished the Summer Learning Journey Programme.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia,

WOW! I am absolutely amazed and so impressed that you have already finished the entire Summer Learning Journey programme for 2017-2018. That is a record.

I will enjoy reading through every one of your posts and posting comments. Our team here at the university will also read all of your posts and provide feedback. We're all just so amazed by your dedication, commitment and hard work.

You did it!!

We would love it if you could spend time this summer supporting our other learners by posting positive, supportive and helpful comments. I know that it would mean a lot to them to receive messages from you.

Awesome work, Aletheia!

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

It's me Aletheia,
Thank you and I was so impressed and excited about myself being finished already.I have finished doing the summer learning journey in about 5 days and was so excited to do that.I really enjoy doing the summer learning journey and hope to do more next year.

I hope you and your team have enjoyed seeing my summer learning journey blog post and thank you Rachel for this nice comment that you have written down for me.

Cheers,
Aletheia.

Post a Comment