Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-La'Shae from Glen Innes!

Quality Blog Commenting-

La'Shae @ Glen Innes School

Image result for commentGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
So today I might be doing some quality blog commenting on students blogs from Glen Innes School.
Here today I am now doing a quality blog comment on La'Shae's blog. La'shae is a year 5 student attending Glen Innes School.
Here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog post about her writing down fun family facts about her family.
I really enjoy reading her blog post because how I got to read some facts about her family.
Here is my comment to La'Shae.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Aletheia,
Looks like you've been working hard through these holidays. It's great that you have been commenting on other people's blogs. I see that you've finished the Summer Learning Journey activities. Your a great blogger! Keep up the AWESOME work and hope to see you next year with a Summer Learning Journey Prize.

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Cerenity,

THank you very much and I have finished the summer learning journey programme and now I am doing some quality blog commenting on other students.
You have also been doing great with the summer learing journey.
Keep up the good work I will still be looking at your blog.

Post a Comment