Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey! Week 4 Day 1 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Week 4 Day 1 Activity 1 - Celebrating a win.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
I have now made it to week 4 and I am so excited because how I am almost finished with the summer Learning Journey than I can start doing some quality blog commenting on people's blog.In the year 200 the country of New Zealand had celebrated something when Russel Coutts and his sailing team had been won their second straight America's cup.This had been the frist time that a team from New Zealand had won back to back championship.Lots of people had celebrated the victory with there families and friends.
On our blog we had to tell you guysImage result for celebrating
what me and my family
do to celebrate special
events, such as
birthdays?
We celebrate by getting our family together and having a big feed with some food.
Do you have a
special meal or go to a
specific place?
We have pizza which is our families favorite food
There you have it.You have my answers.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
IALT:think about me celebrating something special.

2 comments:

Tayla Alexander-Crawford said...

Kia Ora Aletheia,

My name is Georgia and I am the Cluster Manager for the Kaikohekohe cluster. Rachel has informed me that you have finished the entire programme! What an awesome achievement Aletheia.

That's awesome that you celebrate with food and Whanau. What is your favourite toppings for your pizza?

My family also celebrate with food! Christmas is our favourite celebration because everyone travels from different parts of New Zealand and Australia to share Christmas together. Have you got any plans for Christmas this year?

Awesome work with your blog posts, they are of such great quality and I can see you've put in a lot of effort.

Nga mihi
Georgia

Anonymous said...

WOW Georgia,

I am so happy that you heard from Rachel that I have finished the entire programme. I was also proud of my achievement to because how this was the second time I did this and the frist time I had completed all of it.

My families favorite toppings on the pizza is pepperoni which is what we get all the time. On Christmas our family is just going to open up our presents and also go to places together to have fun.
Hope you enjoy seeing the rest of my summer learning journey blog post.

Thank you,
Aletheia :)

Post a Comment