Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Replying Back 2 My Comments #5

Image result for commentReplying Back 2 My Comments #5.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So this will be the 5th time replying back to my comments and in this blog post I have managed to get two blog comments on this blog and I have chosen to reply back to my frist one which had been written by Patricia.
She had commented on Summer Learning Journey!
Day #2,Activity 2:The Rules of Engagement and on that blog post it had talked about my dream job which is being a 
zookeeper.
I really enjoyed replying back to Patricia because how she had came me some information on what I could do better next time.
Here is my comment to Patricia.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:reply back to comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment