Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Zain!

Image result for commenting
Blog CommentingImage result for glen innes school symbol
Zain From Glen Innes School!
Greetings
&
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentingSo with me finished off the Summer Learning Journey Programme I have decided to do lots of quality blog commenting on people's blogs about their Summer Learning Journey blog.I have already finished blog commenting on Angelina now it is time to blog comment On Zain's blog who is from Glen Innes School.
Image result for commenting
I have chosen to blog comment on his blog post about Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1 Activity 1 which is writing down 3 interesting facts about Maui.
I really enjoy blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see different 3 interesting facts about Maui.
Here is my comment to Zain.
CLICK HERE if you want to see more from Zain.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
IALT:Write down a quilaty blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment