Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Samuel!

Quality Blog Commenting-
Image result for commentSamuel from Waikowhai Primary School.
Image result for commentSo right now I have chosen to blog comment on Samuel's blog and Samuel is from Waikowhai Primary School which is a school that is participating in the summer learning journey.I have chosen to blog comment on his blog about It's All in a Day's Work - A House or a Home?.I really enjoy blog commenting on his blog because how he got to use bullet points to make his readers tell them what the two differences and similarities between the wharepuni house and his house plus I also enjoyed it when he had putten down a picture of his house to make his readers take a look at the wharepuni house and his house.
Here is my comment for Samuel from Waikowhai Primary School.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>

IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment