Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Quilaty Blog Commenting-Akanesi

Image result for commentingQuality 
Blog Commenting-Akanesi!
Image result for commentingWith me chosen to do some quailtiy blog commenting on peoples blogs about their summer learning journey blog post I have now chosen to blog comment on Akanesi's blog. Akanesi is a year 7 student that attends to my school which is Tamaki Primary and here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog post about 🌤Summer Learning Journey, Day 1 (Arriving In NZ) - Activity 1🌤.In that activity Akanesi had to make a card to someone and she had written it down for me.I really enjoy seeing her card to me because how I had also did a card which was for her.
So here is my quality blog comment for Akanesi.
-Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!>
IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment