Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 5 Activity 2 - Leading New Zealand.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So back in the 1990s four different individuals had served as the Prime Minster of New Zealand and those people were Geoffrey Palmer,Mike Moore,Jim Bloger and Jenny Shipley.
So on our blog we had to think about this question which was:
What would you do if you were Prime Minister of New Zealand?
Image result for new zealand flag
So if I was the Prime Minster of New Zealand I would firstly help those people in needed and then sort out some bad things that have been happening to families,schools,farmers and workers.
 On my blog I had to tell you guys three things you would do if I could be PM(Prime Minister). 
  1. I could help the families and people that need help
  2. I can help workers if they have stress with things happening that have gone wrong.
  3. I would also sort out the things that have been gone wrong and also make New Zealand a better place.

What changes would you make to transport, and/or education?
For transport I can make it like American when school bus's comes to you street to come pick up the children for school instead of just having them wait for the bus to travel to school.
For education I could sort out what needs to be fixed to make school and education more better.
There you have it.You have my answers.
So if you think that I have done something wrong or that you have another reason to what I think.
Make sure to comment below.
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to imagine myself being Prime Minister and think about what needs to be fixed.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:imagine about me being prime minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment