Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day1! #1

Summer Learning Journey Day 1!
Image result for summer learning journey
Good Morning and welcome back to my blog.
Day 1-Activity 1:The First Settlers.
Image result for wakaThese holidays I have joined in a online programme called Summer learning journey who Rachel Williams is doing with her team across schools over New Zealand.Well I am super excited to do this online programme. On day 1 it will be about arriving in New Zealand and what we have to do is read a article about the Maui and the giant fish and when we finished reading that article then we have to name 3 facts that we learnt about the interesting man Maui and then when we finished that then we answer this question:
  1. What other stories have you heard about Maui?
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to learn some new 3 facts from ready this story about Maui.I really enjoyed doing this activity because how I got to learn something new ad I also did not get anything negative about this activity.
Here is a google drawing with my 3 facts about the interesting man Maui and also has my answer to the question.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!. 

Enjoy Reading make sure to comment below about your thoughts into my blog post.

IALT:write down 3 facts about Maui and answer the question.

2 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi Alethia!

Willy here! I came on here earlier before the programme officially started and I say, you've been making rapid-fire progress through the activities! That's astonishing! But very unsurprising considering your determination to blog and post almost every single day, which is amazing.

I like how you've done a DLO to showcase the three facts you've learned from the activity, and added commentary to your thoughts on the activity. Spot on! Just make sure to proofread your work before blogging.

I tell you, you're going to receive many comments throughout this time in the programme!

Great job and keep it up,
-Willy

Anonymous said...

Wow Willy,
Thank you very much for your positive comment I and thank you also for the feedback I really appreciate it.

Post a Comment