Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Cerenity!

Quality Blog Commenting-
Image result for commentCerenity!
So Cerenity is a friend who attends to my school which is Tamaki Primary and Cerenity will be one of the people who is also doing the summer learning journey and here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog.I had blogged commented on her blog about the summer learning journey day 3 activity 1 which was talking about big families.
I really enjoy blog commenting on Cerenity's blog because how she had named reasons of why she wants to have a large family and she also said why she does not want to have a large family.
Here is my comment to Cerenity.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment