Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Replying Back 2 My Comments #9

Image result for commentReplying Back 2 My Comments #9!
So right now this will be the 9th comment that I had replyed back to and this comment had been written down from Megan Laffery who is from the summer learning journey cluster manager for Ako Hiko.
So Megan had blogged commented on my blog about the summer learning journey when I had to write down a letter to my friend about me going in a waka to another country and I had written that letter down to my friend and also my cousin Akanesi.
Megan had enjoyed my blog post plus she enjoyed that I written about being in a waka and experiencing a storm.
Enjoy Reading and take a look at my comment when I had replyed back to Megan.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:reply back to my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment