Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey! Day 3 Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3 Bonus Activity!
Greetings
&
Welcome back to my blog.
So this is the third day of week 2 and this activity will be a bonus activity.So in the mid 1930's things began to work out good and lots of people got jobs to help there family.So back in the mid 1930's they created sweets and what we had to do was Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s.
What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you?
 I would likely bring blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate and some food that they use to eat back in the days and I will also bring some cloths with me to change in.
What about you?
What will you bring.
Please answer by commenting below!
IALT:write down what I will bring to the 1930s to visit a family.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
For this task you were required to:
"Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s. What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you? I would likely bring blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate, bags of Jet Planes and Pineapple Lumps, healthy food snacks, clothing, and games for the children. What about you? "
In this post you mentioned Whittaker's chocolate and I totally agree with you, specially the new flavours such as the L&P one, have you tried it? It's so amazing as it has the essence of L&P plus popping candy to give it the frizzy effect. I think the children back in the 1930's would absolutely love that! Furthermore, I would like to bring with me some clothes such as the Icebreaker merino range because it keep us warm during winter and cold on summer.
You mentioned in your post that you would bring food too, which kind of food? In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to elaborate a bit more and be more specif about the things that you would like to bring, be creative! Could you do that and let me know?

Dig in and keep blogging!

Kia kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings ther Patricia,
THank you for commenting on my blog and I have not tried the L&P but hopefully will and I will agree with you in bringing some cloths and I will bring some traditional culture foods as in Faikakai Topai
THanks again for the comment!

Post a Comment