Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Starts!

Summer Learning Journey Starts!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for summer learning journeyI am so excited because how my summer learning journey experience now stars and on these holidays I will be doing the online summer learning journey with my friend Akanesi.
Image result for it starts nowI am super excited to start with it.
I really enjoy doing the summer learning journey because how sometimes it can make me learn new things that I did not know.
So are you doing the summer learning Journey?
Please answer by commenting below!
Image result for it starts nowIALT:
Reflect about my 
summer learning journey starting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Sam, our school is participating in the summer learning journey as well and I look forward to following your journey and if you would like to follow mine you can find mine at
http://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/ Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam that you very much and I had seen your blog and posted a comment.Well Done on the summer learning journey your doing just great plus your mum is right just put your mind to it and you can get there plus you can practice a lot.

Post a Comment