Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Akesa @ Saint Pius X Catholic School

Quality Blog Commenting-

Akesa @ Saint Pius X Catholic School!

Image result for commentGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Here today I am going to be doing another quality blog comment on a student who goes to Saint Pius X Catholic School and is also doing the summer learning journey.
Here today I have chosen to do a quality blog comment on her blog about her talking bout should women vote and I think they should vote since they are part of that country and is also a citzen.
Image result for commentI really enjoy doing a quality blog comment on her blog because how I got to agree with her plus I really enjoyed reading her answers.
Here is my quality blog comment to Akesa.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:Write down a quality blog comment on students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment