Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 5 Activity 2-Making a fashion statement.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So when the World War II stooped things had slowy returned back to normal in New Zealand and lots of soldiers returned home to there regular life and sports teams like the New Zealand cricket team got back together to play and men and women will always come to these things to watch the events and in the late 1940's men and women had watch these events and men would always wear hats and suits while women will wear dresses hats and gloves.So in this activity we had to compare these two pictures from the late 1940's.On our blog we had to tell you guys which of the two styles you prefer and why. The pictures had been  taken over 65 years ago! 
This is what men and women weared back in the days.

What do you think people will be wearing 65 years
from now?
They will be wearing:
  • t-shrits
  • shorts
  • pants
  • tops
  • jumpers
  • shoes
  • hats

and others things.
the two styles that I will prefers is some shorts and t-shirts because how it might be a sunny day and you might get hot in the sunny day when you watching events.
=Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down some things people wear to events.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Kia Ora Aletheia,
I agree with you that shorts and t-shirts are much more sensible and comfortable. Despite the fact that I think that women fashion 65 years ago were somehow feminine I still prefer what we wear nowadays. I think you forgot only one thing that is very important to wear on hot days and that is a hat, or most probably if you are a kiwi, a cap. Quite often I spend the whole weekend wearing sports clothes and a cap as it provide a nice protection from the sun and I don't need to worry about my hair style! :0)
In the future I think people would be wearing some highly comfortable breathable clothes that are made of a materials that will have its own temperature adjust system and it can keep us warm on winter and cold on summer. What do you think people will be wearing 65 years from now on?

Keep up the great work!

Kia kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

I am so sorry that I am forgotten to put down a hat or a cap and I totally agree with you that people should wear caps or hat over the summer.

I am not sure with what people will wear in the future but will like to see.
THANKS!

Post a Comment