Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Replying Back 2 My Comments #7

Image result for commentReplying Back 2 My Comments #7!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So in this blog post I had received another comment written down from Patricia about the summer learning journey,it is a house or a home.In that activity we had to name similarities and difference between a wharepuni and our own house.
Image result for commentI really enjoy replying back to her comment because how she had talked about what she enjoyed about my blog post and also she wrote down some things that I can put on next time which made me think about what I should do next time.
Here is my comment to Patricia.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:reply back to my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment