Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey-Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Bonus Activity - The Rise of the Selfie.
Greetings
Image result for tongan partterns png&
Welcome back.
Image result for tongan partterns pngSo in this activity for summer learning journey it will be a bonus activity worth about 8 points and what this activity is about is it is about taking selfies.In this activity I have to take a selfie with me doing my favorite hobby and my favorite hobby will be drawing some culture patterns.We can take a photo of create something with us and our favourite hobby.

Here is my google drawing with my favourite hobby and me.
Related image-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: take a selfie or create some of me doing my favorite hobby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful wonderful work, Aletheia!!! You're such a talented person!!! This is an excellent posting on our blog!!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Rachel,

Thank you for your comment and I have really enjoyed doing the summer learning journey and having your team blog comment on my blog.

Post a Comment